Monday, March 05, 2007

Hello, Monday

So, I have actually made it through a full week OP. Week 1 is always the easy week. Week 2 is when it starts to get rough. But I am not going to let Week 2 drag me down and Week 3 sink me. No way!

I have a LOT of weight to lose, and yet even 1 week of being OP, with a modest weight loss (0.8 lb) makes me somehow feel thinner. I mean I know it will be awhile before I have any noticeable change in my body, but at the same time, I just feel like my body is slimming down. Maybe that is why I get burnt out so fast. Maybe it's because I start to imagine changes that aren't there yet, and get frustrated when I'm not losing sizes after 2 or 3 weeks.

Who knows?

Anyway, today I am hunnnngry. I resisted the urge to get a hugely high-point baked good from Starbucks today, so at least I rock in that respect. But I need to make dinner before I decide to eat the cat.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Fat Foreigner said...

You do rock :) glad you're feeling it!

5:46 PM  
Blogger TrixieBelden said...

Congrats on resisting the Starbucks baked good! You'll do great, just take it one day at a time.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Trishie said...

Hey!

I'm new to BCB, but I was reading a thread that you posted on and I was drawn to your blog.

I read a few posts down when you were craving bread and sweets.

Why not just induldge in something small and sweet? An original glazed Krispy Kreme is just 4 points! Eat it slowly - take small bites, and let it melt in your mouth.

Just remember that sometimes when you're hungry - be proud. That means the system is working. Drink some tea with stevia (after a few drinks, you won't notice the difference between sugar and stevia and sweet tea is such a GREAT 0 point staple!)

We can motivate each other if you want. I'm going to try to use BCB as a support, because I'm buying the WW guides on Ebay, and I'd like to get as much WW advice on there as I would going to the meetings. I'm a busy woman. *L*

Anyway, if you decide not to, that's okay. I wish you all the luck on your weight loss journey. Just remember to do this for YOURSELF - so you can be proud of that beautiful face you see in the mirror. No one else is going to care about you and the way you look as much as you do - so why worry what they think? Do this for you and fight the urge to cheat. You can do this. :)

Trish

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home