Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hello

I'm still here, I'm just feeling a little depressed. I admit I fell off the sugar wagon, but I'm back OP. I just feel so tired and worn out. I don't know why I make things so hard for myself. It should be so easy to stay OP. I've done it before, I know I can do it. Part of the problem seems to be that I coddle myself, and I let other people coddle me as well. If everyone, including myself, is going to let me get away with excusing the way I treat my body, then it just makes it easier for me to keep slipping.

Anyway, this is my plan for tomorrow. WW & Low Sugar.

Target is 33 points.

B: Egg (2), Toast (2), Light Butter (1), Coffee (1) = 8 (25)
S: Almonds (2), Orange (1) = 3 (22)
L: Lean Cuisine Pizza (6) = 6 (16)
S: Cottage Cheese (2), Strawberries (1)= 3 (13)
D: Crockpot Soup (8), French Roll (2), Greens w/ Salad Spritz (0) = 10 (3)
S: Cheerios (2), Milk (1), Banana (2) = 5 (-2)
E: WATP 2-mile (+2) = +2 (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home