Saturday, March 10, 2007

Friday's WI

I wanted to check in to post about my awesome success at yesterday's WI - I was down 3.2 lbs this week! I was doubtful that my WI would be very good, because I used all of my WPAs & didn't always use them for the healthiest foods. I guess this just proves that as long as you are counting the points and *mostly* eat healthy, whole foods, that a few splurges that you keep track of are totally ok on WW.

I am very happy with this WI. Here's to another OP week!

4 Comments:

Blogger Fatinah said...

You rock chicklet - what an awesome weight loss!

10:03 PM  
Blogger TrixieBelden said...

Congrats! 3.2 lbs. in one week is awesome! You must have been doing something right! :)

1:25 AM  
Blogger Trishie said...

Congratulations!

Keep up the good work, you're doing great!!!!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that is SO awesome, congrats on the huge loss... yea, i was always amazed when i lost AND kept track of everything - amazing how that works... ;o)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home