Friday, March 16, 2007

Another Week, Another Weigh In

Despite having a *really* rough week, going over my WPAs 2 days into my WW week, and having to fight tooth & nail not to completely fall off the wagon, I still managed to have a decent weigh-in. I was down 0.4 lbs this week, which was a pleasant surprised. I would have been delighted to maintain.

The last couple of days had been pretty good, and I do feel motivated to keep picking myself up and not letting a bad day become a bad week. In the long run, I *know* that will be more important than being 100% perfect 100% of the time. As is my mantra: It's not about perfection, it's about persistence!

So, all in all, I have lost 6.8 lbs since February 2, 2007. That's really not bad for a month and a half. I've still got 20 lbs to go before reaching my 10%, but at least I'm starting to feel like I've taken a little chunk out of my weight instead of yo-yo-ing with the same 2 lbs.

In other news, I did want to give a snack suggestion ... while I am avoiding having sweet snacks often, I know a lot of people do not have the same issues with sweet foods that I do. I recently tried some new snack bars from Fiber One and was blown away. The Chocolate & Oat flavor bars are 2 points - but unlike other 2 point snack bars, they are quite large, quite filling, and amazingly tasty. I'm not even kidding ... they are *better* tasting than most chocolate chip granola bars I've tried (and a lot bigger). There is also a Peanut Butter flavor, but I haven't tried them yet. I'm a little afraid to - they're so good I would eat the whole box. But I really do think that they're a great snack for 2 points - way better for you than a Snickers bar and way more satisfying than a puny Kudos bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home