Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Right now I'm trying to take this one day at a time. Overall I've felt so mixed up, confused, frustrated, upset. I can't worry about tomorrow or yesterday anymore. At least for today, I am going to stay OP. It won't necessarily be easy - I already had an argument with myself over getting a chocolate chip muffin for a "second breakfast" (I know, what am I, a hobbit?), but the part of me that wants to reclaim my health and control over my weight won that debate. It's not to say I don't still want some junk, but I want to get through today even more.

I might start doing online OA meetings again. There is a place online where they are held every 3 hours on the hour. It's kind of amazing how something like that has remained so organized and well-maintained.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fatinah said...

maybe the shelac is what helps move it all through your system? HA!
I think you should take it one day at a time. We all should. Way to go kicking that muffin's butt also!! Woohooo.
What is online OA?

12:59 PM  
Blogger The Fat Foreigner said...

http://www.shellac.net/information.html

Is it really sad that I looked it up? Apparently fruit and veg is coated in it to makes it look shiny, and it has some coluring properties. Though, a food that uses it to make there bar look better? probabaly not as good for you as the wrapper would like you to think.

5:49 PM  
Blogger The Fat Foreigner said...

Oh! A better site:

http://www.codexalimentarius.net/gsfaonline/additives/details.html?id=271

It explains the uses as a food additive

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home