Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Still here, Still sick...

Still sick ... ear infection + sinus infection = blegh.

I decided to start actually using the eTools points tracker though, which is always fun. I am also toying with the idea of exercising a little tonight, depending on how I feel. What I really need is sleep. I haven't really had a good night's sleep in over a week. First it was being at my in laws', and their guest bed is so uncomfortable, neither my husband nor I could sleep on it. Then once I got home, being sick made it hard to sleep ... I couldn't breathe, my throat hurt, my ears hurt, my head hurt, and it was just too uncomfortable to sleep.

And that's how I learned that Vick's changed the formula to NyQuil! It doesn't work anymore. It's total crap. To get similar results to original NyQuil, I have determined that 2 Tylenol PM + 1 dose of pseudoephedrine + Delsym cough syrup does the trick. I suppose to get the full potent NyQuil knock-you-on-your-ass results, you could wash all that down with a shot of whiskey. I did not do that - I have been avoiding alcohol like the plague. I feel perpetually thirsty due to the sore throat so I don't need to consume anything that will dehydrate me further (and leech the vitamins from my body - I need them).

Anyway, I have a lot of work to do, and here I am, procrastinating. Bad bad bad shrinky!

2 Comments:

Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Sorry you are still sick.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Ihope you feel better soon ...

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home