Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Feeling better...

I had been feeling discombobulated and not doing that great with the whole OP thing. But last night I don't know what happened, but something sort of snapped in me, urging me to cut the bullshit and get my shit together. I did the dishes that were weighing down on my soul, and then made a meal plan for today.

And today when I woke up, I didn't question it. I just had my planned breakfast. And I'm going to have my planned lunch. And I'm looking forward to my planned dinner. I know that it won't always be easy but today it's easy again and for that I am grateful. I need a full day OP to get the ball rolling again, and to get me mentally where I need to be.

It does piss me off that Christmas is just a few days away and I will have to spend a few days with the in-laws. I won't have the same control over my food. But I just have to remember that this is going to be my work day plan, so as soon as I'm back from the in-laws, I go back to cereal + fruit + milk + coffee = breakfast and lean cuisine + fruit = lunch plan, and things should work from there.

Dinners have been hard. To make things easier on myself I am going to run to Trader Joe's after work and stock up on some of their frozen meal thingies. They have burritos and risottos and pasta dishes and stir fries that are all relatively low point, tasty, and relatively cheap. So, that should also be helpful. And frozen fruit and veggies too.

So, I've picked myself back up again. I don't know if I'll see a loss this week, or even next week, but I know that I'm at least doing the right things for myself when I can pull my shit back together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home