Monday, December 11, 2006

Not Good

I have been feeling tired, overwhelmed, and anxious for the past week or so, and consequently have been off program. I need to refocus, but I can't even think straight. Between work and home and holidays...life just feels like a whirlwind. I spent all weekend traveling so I feel like I have missed a chance to recharge my batteries, which I sorely need to do. Why when I am tired do I feel the need to eat to recharge my batteries? You know what would be even better? Just letting myself relax, soak in a hot bubble bath, watch some tv on the couch in my flannel pajamas, have some hot tea or even a glass of wine, getting to sleep really early. I also feel like getting some cleaning done would help me to relax - one week of slacking off has turned my home into a pit.

Anyway, I have to go to a training class for work so I've got to run. But I am updating to admit that I have been off program but I am working on it. I need to take care of myself, not only with good food and exercise, but with rest and stress-relief and relaxation. I deserve it.

I can't wait until New Year's. I hereby declare that I will *not* throw a party. Instead I will wear pajamas and drink champagne and make a WW friendly crudite plate and watch movies with my husband. WW.com actually has a recipe for a healthy cheese fondue as well...maybe we will have a New Year's fondue party for just the two of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home