Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Le Sigh

I have been feeling physically crappy lately. Just tired & dragging. And even when I physically perk myself up, my brain feels like it's fat and lazy. I imagine my brain wearing sweat pants and a dirty t-shirt, lounging on a sofa watching bad tv and eating potato chips straight from the bag. I don't know how to get my brain active again where I don't feel so slow & sluggish.

I also had a bit of a hissyfit this morning. So few of my clothes fit right. Most days I wear v-neck t-shirts layered over camis and under a cardigan. I feel too casual and kind of frumpy. Most of my pants don't fit. For some reason, the 2 pairs of jeans I bought at the Avenue like to spontaneously come unzipped. I'm sick of it. So today @ lunch I am going to Lane Bryant to get a couple pairs of pants and a few tops that fit nicely and make me feel good. Thank goodness for the gazillion coupons they send me. $50 off of $150 is good stuff.

Well, so far today is fairly OP. I got a bagel with light cc and coffee for breakfast. Not the best, but not the worst. Lunchtime I dunno what I'm going to do. I forgot to bring a frozen dinner for lunch, but since I'll be at the mall, I might grab either a half tuna sandwich from Au Bon Pain or maybe some chicken teriyaki from the Japanese place. I have to look up points values for stuff.

Since I feel sorta draggy and pathetic lately, I have made a decision to start going to WW meetings. I don't want to go on the weekends, so I've decided to make myself go to the 8 am meetings on Friday mornings before going to work. Their Monthly Pass is such a good deal, it's so tempting. And maybe the extra accountability is what I need.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fatinah said...

an 8 am meeting is going to be great - you get to weigh in before you have to worry about eating. I find with late meetings, I tend to not eat before the weigh in. Which isn't that healthy. Good for you!

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had the right idea; when I had gained back 20 pounds, it was so hard for me to get back on the wagon again because I always hated the way I looked. I finally sucked it up and bought new clothes in a bigger size, which made me feel better and made getting these 25 pounds off even easier. You can do it, sistah!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home