Thursday, July 19, 2007

Workout Music

I just ordered myself an ipod nano because my old ipod mini no longer holds a charge and is thus only useful for listening to when actively charging (like in the car). I really only like to exercise when I can bring my tunes with me, so this is a good investment in my physical fitness. I am itching to get outside and start walking more and being more active!

Here are some songs that are really making me want to get out there and move...in other words, the seeds of my near-future workout playlist. Recommend me more!

Finger Eleven - Paralyzer
Metallica - Fuel
Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower
Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk
Sattelite Party - Wish Upon a Dog Star
Three Days Grace - Pain
P.O.D. - Boom
Saliva - Click, Click, Boom
The Cult - Love Removal Machine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home