Tuesday, April 10, 2007

KISS!

Keep It Simple, Stupid!

I know that phrase typically refers to writing, but in this case I am applying it to WW. I'm really talented at making things so much more complicated than they really need to be.

For example, I've been forgetting how sometimes the simplest meals can be made into awesome Points-friendly dinners with little effort. Hello grilled cheese! Hello tomato soup! Hello veggie burgers! Hello oven fries! You know what else is good? They have these boxes of pasta + weird sauces that are 2 servings per box and about 4-5 points per serving. They're really good if you throw in some extras at the end, like frozen veggies or cooked chicken.

I've gotten a lot of great recipe ideas lately as well. Easy recipes that involve things like refrigerated biscuit dough and minute rice. Things that will not take a great deal of energy, which is something I am sorely lacking.

It's ok to do this the easy way. I'm not going to win any medals for logging extra hours in the kitchen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home