Thursday, June 28, 2007

Grumble

Well, I successfully moved my blog to shrinky.net but because I haven't really tinkered with web design in about 3-4 years I am having one hell of a time making it look the way I like. So for the time being, I am going to use one of Blogger's templates. I'm kind of busy so it will have to do for now, I suppose. Even if it is kind of annoying for it not to look just-so. I am very into things being just-so.

Did I mention that my husband and I bought a house? We are mostly moved in, though there are still piles of crap that have to be moved out of the apartment. We have to turn the keys to our apartment in by July 7, so I am a little nervous about getting it cleared out and cleaned up by then. I think a blowtorch might help. ;-)

I love the new house though, and my new neighborhood. It's a safe and pretty place to walk around, which I've confirmed by noting all of the people going for walks in the mornings and evenings. It's wooded and green and sidewalked and just lovely. And we are walking distance to an outdoor pool & tennis courts that we can use. I may have to have K teach me to play tennis.

Of course I feel like the amount of crap we have to do before we can kick back and have some fun is practically insurmountable. BOXES BOXES BOXES...everywhere! And we've finished most of our painting, but we still have to do the trim. But it's frigging hot lately and the only a/c is in the master bedroom. I can't set up my computer desk at home until we finish painting the trim in the office / guest room.

But anyway...as I mentioned, I am starting my new & improved weight loss program tomorrow. I am about to run out to try & buy a quality bathroom scale. I also will have to do a little grocery shopping tonight (need to make a list first, I guess), and research what my general calorie goals should be.

Well, I will check in tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home