Thursday, July 05, 2007

Old Navy Update

They did send me a personal response to my e-mail, which impresses me. Most companies will send back a form e-mail after a day or two. I sent my e-mail to them late last night and received my response, a lengthy letter that addressed all of my concerns, around 11 am this morning.

This does make me feel a little less pissed about the whole situation. It's frustrating, but it seems like maybe they do care about Customer Service.

The bad news, though, is that they confirmed that they are removing Women's Plus from all Old Navy stores. I did write back to say that I find that disappointing, but in any case that I wish they would fix the Store Locator so it no longer claims certain stores carry Women's Plus when they do not.

I think, in the grand scheme of things, that is what upset me the most. That I had confirmed online that they carried what I wanted, only to be disappointed right there in the store.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annaliese said...

They're removing Women's Plus from all their stores??? Well that just sucks. I can't believe that their willing to just shut out all those loyal customers. My SIL loves Old Navy and I shop for her from there a lot. I guess I'll have to start looking elsewhere.

Meanwhile don't let the jerks get you down.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home