Saturday, March 31, 2007

March Wrap-Up

Yesterday's WI wasn't awesome, I stayed exactly the same, but it's better than a gain. Furthermore, I kind of expected not to lose ... I had gone over my WPAs last week, and had struggled a lot. So, I really am happy that my efforts to not give in to my struggles and the fact that after every slip I made an effort to get back on track paid off in terms of not having me gain a pound or two.

It does give me motivation for this upcoming week. It's the start of a new month and that always feels good. We're getting closer and closer to nice, springtime weather. The snow has almost entirely melted and the sun is shining. A coworker and I started a plan to go walking for 30+ minutes M,W,F on our lunch break. I still feel Friday's 45 minute walk in my legs. It's a good feeling.

All in all, I lost 5.8 lbs in March. I think that is awesome! That rate if kept up for a year would mean 70 lbs lost, so I think that is a great rate of weight loss.

So, today the plan is to go to Trader Joe's to stock up on some Points-friendly deliciousness and to maybe go shopping for fun elsewhere. I am feeling good and in control. I can do this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home