Monday, March 26, 2007

I want it!

I want to reach my 10%. I want to reach it more than almost any goal I have in my life right now. I want to get that keychain and the feeling of having achieved a goal that was put down on paper by someone else for me to reach. I want to prove to myself that I can do it - that I can hang in there and work hard and reach my goal.

I want my 10% goal.
Every second I am OP I am getting closer.
I will reach this milestone.
I can do this.
Every positive choice I make brings me nearer.

(Cue the Rocky music.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it! Stick to it! I love your positive attitude! I am adding you to my blogroll, and will keep track of your progress!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

You can totally do this. Your stats are looking awesome, girl. I'm really proud of you.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home