Monday, March 26, 2007

Struggling

Last night I had a lot of trouble controlling myself. I had several unplanned snacks and went over my points and WPAs for the week...and my Points don't reset until Friday. I am determined not to let this ruin my week though. I will not throw in the towel over one or two bad days!

I have a lot of great options for meals & snacks, and I'm going to just write some out for this week to help keep me focused.

Breakfast:
1 soft boiled egg (2), sprouted wheat toast (2), light butter (1), fruit (1) = 6
2 kashi golean waffles (3), cottage cheese (2), raspberries (1) = 6
cheerios (2), banana (2), milk (2) = 6
creamy pumpkin oatmeal (4), walnuts (2) = 6
kashi pilaf (3), milk (1), maple syrup (1), fruit (1) = 6

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine (6), Sugar-Free Pudding (1) = 7
FF Bologna Sandwich (3), Vegetable Soup (3) = 6

Snacks:
Cheddar (2), Apple (1) = 3
Cottage Cheese (2), Fruit (1) = 3
Handful of Nuts (2), Fruit (1) = 3
... I could go for some more snack ideas that have a good amount of protein.

Dinner:
Deep Dish Pizza Casserole (6)
Dhal Soup (7) with Naan (3)
Lowfat Nachos (10)
Pasta (5) with Sauce (1) and veggie crumbles (2)
Lowfat Grilled Cheese (4), Soup (varies)

I think I should relax about dinner a bit more than I have been, and remember that it really is ok to have sandwiches and soup for dinner, or eggs, or other stuff that is fairly easy and tasty.

If anyone has suggestions that are easy, tasty & healthy, feel free to pass them my way (except for breakfast because as it is I have way too many choices already!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home