Sunday, January 14, 2007

Weekend Recap

This weekend was not so bad. Friday morning I went to my WW meeting, as I already mentioned, and had a 1.4 lb loss. Yippie! Friday & Saturday were both good OP days where I had some indulgences but kept things under control and in moderation.

Sunday has not been the best. I woke up at 6 am and binged. I haven't had a binge like that in a long time. Thinking about why it happened, I think my trigger point was making a stupid mistake yesterday with my finances - I used the wrong card to pay for something and I have to wait until Tuesday to work it out because of the bank holiday on Monday. I am also very stressed because I am supposed to have an appt with my new ob/gyn Monday but I've had this breakthrough bleeding for over a week. I am on the Pill and I am not supposed to have this right now. It's starting to worry me because it's been going on for a week and has only gotten heavier. So I have to remember to call my new dr's office tomorrow and explain the situation. I have no idea if they'll still want me to come in or what. I'm also stressed because I brought my car in to be serviced over the weekend, but it needs so much work that they told me to bring it back for later this week. So it's just another thing unfinished.

I also am feeling down because my wrist has been hurting me and none of the usual treatments (splint, ice, advil) are helping.

Anyway, the good thing about today is that it's mostly over. I'm probably going to take a bubble bath and go to sleep in a little bit. I am feeling kind of depressed, but tomorrow is a new day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I hope you get it all worked out and that you feel better as well.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home