Monday, January 08, 2007

It can't be over...!

The weekend can't be over yet...it just can't! Ugh, ok, fine, maybe it is. But I don't have to like it.

Things in Shrinky-land are ok. I am mostly better and mostly caught up on sleep (but I am up and it's quite late, so I have to stop doing this).

Something weird has been happening. I am getting a ridiculous amount of e-mail from this blog, which weirds me out because this site doesn't get much traffic and isn't very good.

I also realize that some of my friends from BCB have noticed I've gone a little silent. I'm still posting and I'm still browsing, but I have decided the following:

1. I am going to continue with WW Flex Plan (I read the South Beach book this weekend, really unimpressed ... could it be any more vague?!)
2. I am going to track my accountability on the eTools Plan Manager.
3. I am not going to track my accountability on BCB anymore for the time being.

So...I haven't left, I just needed to bring the focus back to myself for awhile. I'm kind of indulging in being self-centered for awhile while I take care of myself.

Because of the holidays & being sick, I haven't been to a meeting since before Christmas, but I am going in and weighing in on Friday (Jan 12). I also think I may start home weigh-ins on a daily basis so I can chart daily fluctuations, just because I think it would be interesting.

Well, it's bedtime, and then time to start a brand new workweek (yay?). I had a nice weekend & I hope all of you did too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiff said...

I had a nice weekend, thanks =) and Happy Monday to you!

Nothing wrong with being self-centered; I am going to give it a go myself (as much as I can with a husband, baby and puppy)... tee hee.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, focusing on yourself is a positive thing when you are trying to implement change!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home