Monday, January 08, 2007

I love exercise!

I love exercise! Why oh why didn't I jump back in sooner? It feels so good. Maybe the actual working out isn't always The Most Fun Thing Evar, but afterwards my mind just feels so much clearer and my mood so much better. Hooray for un-assing the sofa!

Today was also a nice WW day in terms of what I ate. I did let myself get suckered into buying a new flavor of Right Bites at the supermarket (Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper cookies - chocolate mint, come on, I'm not a robot!) and I had 2 bags (4 points) for dessert, and those came out of my WPAs. Still, overall my meals were balanced and I feel good.

So, diet & exercise are back in check, next comes sleep. Which literally is coming next, because I am going to bed...oh...right now. Goodnight!

3 Comments:

Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

You go, Girl! It's amazing how good we feel back on track!

12:14 AM  
Blogger Fatinah said...

Woohooo Shrinky - you go girl!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Yay! I am so happy you exercised.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home