Friday, January 12, 2007

Doing better

Today is a lot better than last night. A good night's sleep and a good WW meeting have definitely done me well. I was delighted to find that I lost 1.4 lbs since my last WI. I don't know why, but I expected to see a gain. So I was really happy about that.

And there's just something about a fresh new WW week that's refreshing and renewing. I feel more optimistic. One day/week at a time. That's all there is to it.

I was supposed to go out for sushi for lunch with a coworker, but she's out today. I guess I will go home, have some fresh fruit & a Lean Cuisine, and maybe take a little nap or read for a little bit. I loooooove going home in the middle of the day. It feels so luxurious.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fatinah said...

hey - way to go! Awesome loss - but more important - awesome outlook.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WI Day is always a time of renewal....I am glad you are in better spirits.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congrats on your loss this week... i just had a yummy turkey lean cuisine for lunch myself... mmm mmm... :o)

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home