Friday, December 01, 2006

Hello, December!

Let's see if I can spend an entire month OP.

Despite one trip to Jersey and one trip to the Cape this month, I think it's do-able. Oh, and dinner at the Melting Pot for K's birthday. That's going to be the most tricky part I think, since it's the same WW week as Christmas. I would really like to give his mother a stern talking to about giving birth to my husband 2 days after Christmas. It really makes lots of things a pain in the ass.

I do have a confession to make though. I gained 3 lbs this week! I blame my 4-5 day Thanksgiving "break" from WW. By "break", I mean binge-fest. This is why it is a struggle to lose a single pound, but when I stop thinking about my goals, I pack 3 back on like it's absolutely nothing. I'm totally sick of it. It's not worth it. It wouldn't have happened if I had just enjoyed Thanksgiving and gotten right back on track the very next day.

Anyway...let's let bygones be bygones and focus on the present and the future. Today at lunch I'm going to try & pick up a 12-week WW QuikTrak diary, and then go to Target and see if I can find a workout DVD that looks appealling. I was going to make turkey chili tonight but when I went to the store ... I got everything for chili except the ground turkey breast! Gah! So I'm going to make it tomorrow ... tonight instead I'm probably just going to pick up some Panera or Subway for the husband and I. Or maybe talk him into taking me out for sushi. I'm feeling super tired and lazy so I'm not going to the grocery store after work for a second night in a row.

I *am* going to exercise tonight though.

In other news I have been doing well with tackling other things in my life that I had been putting off. I've made doctor's appts I needed to make, got my car damage appraised (finally), sent out more than half of our thank you notes, and have even been working on my writing quite a bit. I just have a huge project at work that's due Monday that I may have to take home with me over the weekend...so...I gotta stop blogging and get cracking on that. I am so tempted to procrastinate, but it's gotta get done one way or another.

Oh! I did want to ask though...a few months ago someone had given me a link to an online tool where you plugged in your weekly weight & your goal weight and it made a nice chart, plotting what it thought you would do and your actual progress on the graph. It was totally web-based and easy to use. If anyone knows what I'm talking about (my Google-fu is failing me), I will be forever grateful if you give me the link!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home