Thursday, November 16, 2006

Exercise

I have really been enjoying getting back into the swing of working out. It really seems to be helping me avoid emotional eating & cope with my depression fairly well. And it gives me something to be proud of every single day, no matter what the scale says or what size I'm wearing.

No matter how tired, cranky, yucky I feel, working up a killer sweat for 30-45 minutes after work really does make me feel better somehow. I want to hold on to this, I want this to become part of who I am. I love that I am exercising to deal with my feelings, and writing to deal with my feelings, and not bingeing. Since November 5, I have worked out every single day except for last Sunday. Tomorrow I don't have time for a home workout, but I might go to the mall at lunchtime to walk a few laps around each floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home