Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Rumble Rumble

My tummy is rumbling like crazy! Hungry hungry, I'm trying to take Lele's advice and have some more frequent low point snacks throughout the day. I'm having an apple & some cottage cheese to last me through lunch. Before I eat lunch I want to run to Target to get some socks, cat litter & birthday presents for my nephew. What an exciting trip!

Thankfully Blogger saved my sidebar stuff from a previous layout so I was able to salvage the bones of this blog. I don't really feel like switching things over to the new site just yet. I just want to focus on writing and trying to really explore my weight issues, etc, and not worry about tweaking templates or whatever.

I keep thinking about yesterday and feeling so proud. Not just because I was OP, but also because it wasn't a huuuuge struggle like it sometimes feels like. Dinner was very filling, so when it came time for my planned dessert, and my husband was eating a bowl of ice cream *and* hot chocolate, I was totally fine with my light toast w/ apple butter and herbal tea. I was more fixated on spending time cuddling with him & the kitties and watching Heroes than with my stomach, for a change, which is kind of amazing for me.

I don't have Heroes to look forward to tonight, but K just bought Guitar Hero 2 so that should keep us plenty occupied. I think for dinner I am going to make a veggie omelette / scramble, so that should be filling and satisfying like last night's dinner as well. Mmm...dinner is going to be awesome...I wish I was having an omelette for lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home