Monday, November 06, 2006

Peanut Butter

I can't have real peanut butter in the house because it's a binge trigger for me - I have been known to eat it straight from the jar, and needless to say the Points add up fast when I do that. Thus, I don't buy it. Ever.

However, Hungry Girl had mentioned a product called Better'n Peanut Butter on her site, which is only 2 points per 2 tablespoons (less than half of regular PB). I figured that I would give it a shot, and I'm so glad that I did!

The good news is that when eaten plain, from the jar, it tastes like crap! But, when put on bread with some jam or whatever, it tastes good! It's like magic! So it's binge-free peanut butter and that makes me happy. Supposedly you can find it at Trader Joe's, but I had no problem finding it in the "health food" section of my regular supermarket.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Binge trigger is an interesting concept. Mine has to be carrot pudding....I just can't have enough of it:)

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home