Sunday, November 05, 2006

Crappy Attitude

I have a crappy attitude. And a migraine. I desperately need some exercise. I am charging my iPod and setting up a new playlist so that at lunchtime (it's supposed to be sunny), I can go for a walk outside.

I'm starting to wonder if I am sucking at WW because it's too flexible. It's too easy for me to make a plan and then scrap it because, well, technically I didn't have to follow my original plan to technically be OP. And then I get more & more lax until I'm totally the opposite of OP. I don't really like being strict, but my moods change so wildly that maybe too much freedom isn't a good thing. Like maybe I need someone to tell me what exercise to do & how often, etc. I don't know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot tell you what is right for you, but tbat is why I switched plans.....I totally cannot have anything flexing right now, except maybe my muscles ;).

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home