Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Sorry for the Silence

I've been quiet the past couple of days...I guess I'm not feeling good. I'm very tired, I have this stupid cough, I have this stupid rash, my tailbone hurts, my back hurts, and just blegghhh. I hate this. I feel like I should be feeling great & energized, but I'm just not.

I bet some of how shitty I feel all the time is because I am so overweight. Must stay on track. We have no groceries, so I need to make a grocery list. I was thinking about using PeaPod, but I quickly trashed that plan because I want to see the things I buy, check the expiration dates myself, etc. I have no clue what I want to buy for groceries this week.

So I will think about what I want to eat. Breakfast...I like to eat cereal but I think I'd like to get some protein in by making 5 point Egg "Mock"Muffins and a side of fruit...lunchtime I think I should stick with Lean Cuisines, yogurt & more fruit...dinnertime...well last week I bookmarked a bunch of recipes, so I guess I ought to pick some out. I forsee making lots of soup/stew type things. I also need to keep better snacks on hand...hard boiled eggs, light cheese (mini Babybel's would be perfect to have with an apple), cottage cheese...things with protein. And veggies & hummus because mmm hummus.

I think I can handle putting a list together now.

In other news, NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow, and I think I can I think I can I think I can! Wouldn't it be great if I got to the end of November and finally reached my goal of writing that darned novel draft?

I would also like to start exercising. Maybe I can develop a bizarre writer habit of exercising for 15 minutes after every 1,000 words written or something. I dunno, I just need to start moving my ass. I'm starting to feel like the laziest person on earth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiff said...

I hear you on the grocery list thing... I dread doing it sometimes especially because I shop for two weeks at a time. So I sit there trying to put together a two week menu and my husband isn't one for trying new dishes too often. Oh well.

And if you're the laziest person on earth I am right there with you... because obviously my ass, or any other part of my body, isn't going to move on its own!!!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home