Friday, October 27, 2006

Lunchbag Frenzy

lunch bag!So, anyone who eats Lean Cuisines may have noticed that the current boxes are pimping out these cute pink/white/orange insulated lunch bags, and if you buy one $5 from the purchase goes to the Susan G. Komen foundation. Now, these lunch bags are frigging adorable. And sold out! I learned this right after deciding that I just had to have one (of course). So then I visit ebay, to find out that these $9.95 cheapo insulated lunch bags are going for $40-75 a piece! Grrr. Guess I cannot get the cute lunch bag.

Can you imagine paying $75 for a lunch bag? Mmm, lunch bag...I just had the best lunch of a Sesame Chicken Lean Cuisine. It tastes just like total junk food. And what can I say, I like that. I did write to Lean Cuisine to ask them to bring the bags back, since clearly there is a demand for them if people are willing to pay seven times their value to snag one.

There's just such a shortage of cute stuff, you know? I think cute stuff makes daily boringness more exciting. A cute mug makes drinking coffee at home more fun. A cute apron makes cooking less painful. I just figured I'd be even more likely to bring my lunch and avoid eating out (which is my caloric downfall) if I had a super cute lunch bag to tote it in. I may have to scour some online shops for other cute things to make bringing lunch continue to be appealing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiff said...

SHRINKY!!! I saw your post on Hopeful's site so I figured I would pass by... cute site and I am totally feeling you on the cute lunch bags...

Good luck on your weight loss journey, I'll be right there with you :-)

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more about having cute stuff to make life more exciting.

I haven't found a good mug yet, but I just recently got the cutest apron from http://www.theapronstrings.com ; it makes cooking so much.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home