Sunday, March 26, 2006

I did it!

I did it - it's bedtime and I made it through today Perfectly OP. I'll be honest, I was a little nervous that I couldn't do it. But I just let myself go about my business and have a relaxing Sunday, tried not to focus on food too much, and when it was dinnertime I made the most fabulous broccoli pizza I've ever had, and had caramel apple popcorn for dessert. I forgot how filling popcorn is. I mean, really, really filling.

The trick to making pizza, I just discovered, is to put a tsp of olive oil on the crust, then sprinkle it with garlic powder and oregano. Top this with 1/4 cup of sauce, followed by 1 tbsp of parmesan. Then put the chopped broccoli (or other cooked veggies) and sprinkle with another tbsp of parmesan and 1/3 cup lowfat shredded cheese. It's perfect, not too saucy, just enough cheesy, and the broccoli is wonderful with the parmesan and mozzarella on top. Mmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home