Saturday, March 25, 2006

First Weigh In

I weighed in at home this week, because I'm switching to Saturday meetings (and this Saturday is part of the same "WW" week as last Sunday when I went). I'm down 4.1 lbs! Granted, this could be because of a discrepancy between my home scale and the WW scale, but I did weigh myself at home during the week, so I am definitely down something.

I know that a large part of it is just the fact that it's my first week back - you always lose a lot your first week. In a perfect world, I would like to lose between 1-2 lbs a week consistently, but all I can really do is keep following the program and accept whatever losses I get.

Tonight we are going out with some friends for Japanese food. I'm budgeting quite a number of today's points for hibachi and sushi, and I'm going to try to get a WATP (Walk Away the Pounds) workout in for some APs. I've decided that even though I will weigh in on Saturdays, my new WW week with fresh flex points will start on Sundays - this should prevent binging that I used to do because "I have all those flex points".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home