Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hmmm how many points?

I guess once you own a cat or two, their fur starts to trail you around no matter where you go. Case in point, I got my coffee at work. I'm drinking my coffee at work. My cats did not come to work. How did my cat's fur wind up in my coffee?

I'm confident that it is my cat's fur and not like a human's hair or someone else's cat's fur. I can just tell.

I'm scared to think about how much cat fur the typical cat owner inadvertantly consumes in their lifetime.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Nicole (SummersComing) said...

Ugh! I know what you are talking about. I have 2 cats....and a dog!! Yikes!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Same problem-o here...almost makes me want to rid myself of the Kiki. I feel like my house is just a giant fur container...blech.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home