Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Blegggghhhh...!

I feel sort of like ass today. I'm really sore, both my upper & lower body. I'm really tired, probably both from lack of sleep & from adjusting to pushing my body further than it's used to. And I've been feeling perpetually hungry. Ravenously hungry. Even though I'm eating all my points (and it's a lot of points!) and even some flex points, my tummy is grumbly all day.

"Feed me peanut butter and bagels!" it yells.
So I feed it some fruit & yogurt & maybe a lowfat cereal bar.
"That is just not good enough, stupid!" it complains back.
So I have another cereal bar.
"Rrrr...you suck...can't you see I'm starving here?"
Until I break down and get something I really wish I hadn't, like the Reese's cups I had yesterday.

Although I do have to say I am proud that I don't consider the Reese's cups a failure. I just calculated the points (5) and used flex points to accomodate them.

I really need less sweets, more protein. This morning for breakfast I had an egg & a slice of lowfat cheese on a light english muffin, and a banana. Then when I got to work I had a glass of milk. Right now, at least, I'm not starving. So that's something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home