Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Soreness & Burritos

Oh, I woke up sore this morning! My neck & shoulders especially. Probably my body rebelling against the sudden plunge into exercise. Oh well, body, shut up. Today is lower body strength training. The leg press always leaves me a little sore, but good sore.

I feel sort of weird though. A combination of sore and tired - it's like it's hard to move, as though I was wading through molasses. I will have to take a hot bath tonight to relax my muscles before bed.

As far as WW - things are going just peachy. I didn't feel like making General Tsao's chicken last night, so I made chicken burritos out of chicken breast strips, brown rice, fat free refried beans, lowfat cheese, salsa, and fat free tortillas. So very good, except for the chicken. Tyson's frozen chicken breast strips are pretty gross. They taste like Boca Burgers. You know, non-meat. But they're (at least, they're supposed to be) chicken.

Next time I'm just going to take an extra 5 minutes to slice up a real chicken breast and cook it so it doesn't taste so funny. So much for convenience. A lot of pre-cooked poultry tastes funny and kind of gross to me. You would think I would learn my lesson and stop buying it. But no - I see something new & convenient and decide that this time, I bet it will be good. It never is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home