Monday, April 03, 2006

DST & Waiting

Oh, Daylight Savings Time and I - we don't get along. Daylight Savings Time wants me to set all my clocks forward and pretend it's 11pm when it's only 10pm, and 7am when it's really 6 am. Then it wonders why I'm so tired and cranky and why I couldn't fall asleep last night. So. Tired. Zzz.

In other news, I am feeling impatient. I want the week to progress. I want to weigh in again. And I want to have lost a spectacular amount of weight. I've lost 2.8 lbs in two weeks. That's not bad, but it's also such a small dent in the grand scheme of things. And as much as I tell myself, over and over, that the numbers don't matter, I'd be lying if I said that it's not completely delightful to see the numbers on the scale drop.

I'm also feeling a little nervous about being able to hang in here indefinitely. I know that's what I need to do to reach my goals. I just need to hang in here, one day at a time, indefinitely. I can make it through today. I know that much. What can I do to ensure I will hang in here in future days? I wish there was something I could *do* other than *wait*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home