Sunday, April 02, 2006

Doh!

Well, today was my 2nd WW meeting since recommitting. I have learned that there is a very marked difference between my home scale and the WW scale. So you know how I said I lost 4.1 lbs? Scratch that. I'm down 2.8 lbs from when I started on March 19. I didn't gain anything back, because my home scale said I was down a half pound from the 4.1 loss last week. So my home scale just thinks I weigh less than WW. From now on I am just going to pay attention to the WW scale to avoid confusion. And anyway, 2.8 lbs in 2 weeks is not bad, especially since I had struggled a little bit. That is more than an average of 1 lb per week. Hooray, me!

In other news, today I worked a bit on my self esteem. I got my hair done by a "master stylist" at a local salon and got my eyebrows done. I also splurged a little on a new lipstick and mascara. I feel so much better about myself just from those little things. I could have waited to use them as a reward for hitting some "milestone", but I think it's important to boost my self esteem by taking the best care of myself now instead of later.

K (my fiance) and I were supposed to go for a long walk outside today but it started thundering and raining like crazy. Tomorrow it is supposed to be nice though, so we will go. I also need to make sure that I remember to take care of some personal paperwork and to FINISH MY TAXES. I want my refund!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home