Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Red Light!

Time to revisit the concept of red light foods. The ones that I really should not buy, because I can't handle having them in my possession. The ones that trigger me to overeat and sometimes binge.

I need to stop buying:
- WW Cakes & Muffins
- Cocoa Via Chocolates
- All other chocolates!
- Granola bars, esp w/ chocolate

Um...there's a theme there. Chocolate & sugar. I am going to try to stick to yogurt & cottage cheese & hummus & crap for snacks, and limit chocolatey & sugary things to when I am out and can thus only have a single serving.

It probably doesn't help that I'm PMS-ing but I ate 3 WW chocolate muffins (9 points total) and 2 packets of Cocoa Via chocolate covered almonds (6 points total) last night, and two bowls of Kevin's Corn Pops for breakfast. That's another thing I'm not buying anymore. Sugar cereals for Kevin...he can stick w/ shredded mini wheats, at least they are whole grain and I don't want to binge on them.

Anyway, so, last night & this morning were not so great. I'm going out for Chinese for lunch and will stick with chicken with broccoli and steamed rice, and for dinner I'm having leftover GLOP and veggies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home