Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Doing Well!

I was not really pleased with Saturday's WI, but I am very pleased with how well I stuck to my plan this weekend. I knew it was going to be a challenge because I was at my fiance's family's so I had no way to plan ahead for my meals. However, I made it a point to drink a lot of water, fill up on salad and fruit, and skip desserts to save points.

Monday was a day off at home, and while I did log all my points, I wound up spending most of the day grazing on things that weren't as nutritious as salad and fruit, and wound up using 9 WPAs. Not the end of the world, but I need to work on days like that.

Today I'm back at work, with a plan that is working so far. After work I am going to Curves. I do enjoy it. It definitely is a decent workout.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home