Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What do I want?

I want to be healthy & fit.
I want to be able to buy great clothes.
I want to cook fabulous & healthy food.
I want to enjoy life more.
I want to be more confident.
I want to be more energetic.
I want to take yoga classes.
I want some inline skates.
I want a fabulous wardrobe.
I want only one chin.
I want to shop in "normal" stores.
I want to fit better in airplane seats.
I want to take martial arts classes.
I want to take dance classes.
I want to be relaxed and happy.
I want to stop & smell the roses.
I want to read every book ever written.
I want to write a best seller.
I want people to describe me as friendly & funny.
I want to be happy with who I am.
I want to be proud of my accomplishments.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home