Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Still Here!

No, I haven't given up. I had a rough week last week, and the start of this week. However, I am staying OP today and doing great. In an hour I'm heading to the gym, and then home for some Trader Joe's Veggie Pad Thai. Yum!

I need to get better at grocery shopping - getting what we need, without forgetting major things or getting too much stuff (which goes bad and into the trash - what a waste). Going to Trader Joe's was great because I stocked the freezer with healthy prepared meals, but we're lacking in the produce dept because TJ's does not have decent produce at all. Once I take over grocery shopping in May, this won't be an issue because I can go to a few different stores each week if I need to. I'm looking forward to that.

Also, thanks to the suggestion of one of my Boot Camp Buddies I signed up with FlyLady to try & manage some other areas of my life (i.e. keeping my shit together at home). So far, I like it, despite the religious undertones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home